Yet another guest post from me (Anu, Learning Technology Team)… (I could get used to this!!)
So, now that we have Service Pack 10 in place, here is a reminder about some of the new features and tools that are available…
– better access to notifications, updates and tasks across your set of modules; you’ll find all of these in one place, rather than having to go to each module individually
– better reporting on how a cohort has performed in tests and quizzes over time
– more opportunities to run University-wide surveys and evaluation; we can also set up surveys and share them
– an updated text and equation editor
– some improvements to test questions and other minor changes
There are some additional social networking options available in Service Pack 10 which should be released soon. Watch this space for further information!