So what is this blog actually about?
Blackboard Learn at Brunel University
Blackboard Learn 9.1 is the virtual learning environment (VLE) at Brunel University.
As part of this VLE upgrade project 2011-2013, the Learning Technology Team started this blog to keep staff and student users informed and up-to-date with the project.
Phase 1 of the project has now been completed. The nature of this blog has since evolved to become a place to keep up-to-date with Blackboard Learn at Brunel, to engage a wider community and to generate discourse around how we can improve our use of Blackboard Learn.
By reading and subscribing to this blog you will be kept informed about…
- What VLE tools are available to use in your teaching and learning
- When and what Blackboard ‘Service Pack’ updates are available (these happen twice a year)
- When new features in Blackboard are available
- Updates to bug fixes and other ‘headaches‘ in the system,
- What a ‘Blackboard Champion‘ is and why you might want to be one
- Blackboard project updates
We hope you like reading this blog. If you have any suggestions for blog post ideas, new pages or links please do not hesitate to contact Brunel’s Learning Technology Team firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up using the ‘Subscribe to get updates‘ button at the bottom of the page.